Leg pain that radiates
I have had ongoing hip/lower buttock pain for a while now.  I went to an ortho and had x-rays and he said he saw nothing, but gave me some exercises to do.  I am a legal transcriber and manipulate a foot pedal a lot with my right leg.  The most pain is during periods of work using the foot pedal, and while driving.  It is a pain in the lower hip area that sometimes radiates all the way down the leg.  Also, if I lay on my right side and hip in the bed, it quickly becomes painful and uncomfortable.  The pain is also quickly exacerbated if I leave my wallet in my right pocket while driving.  In no time it is painful so I have to remove while driving.  Someone mentioned sciatic nerve possibility.  Just looking for how to cure or make better!  TIA.  
Hello.

My question to you is: does the pain go down the back of your leg?  If so, that sounds like sciatic nerve pain to me.  If your answer is yes, the following is my suggestion.  If it is, no.  Let me know where in your leg this is and I'll see if I can help you another way.

This issues is commonly related to a back or an issue that starts in the buttocks.  It sounds to me like the later for you.  There is a small muscle beside the sciatic nerve called the piriformis.  At times, when this muscle gets tight, it pinches the sciatic nerve and causes pain along the nerve distribution.  Many things can cause the tightness in the piriformis, but usually with consistent work at loosening the muscle it should alleviate the pain for you.

Look up on a search engine 'piriformis stretches'.  The most used one is a figure 4 stretch.  When you stretch hold your stretches for 20-30 seconds.  This time period promotes flexibility, which is what you are looking for.  I would suggest 3 sets at a time, 3 times a day (try morning, afternoon and before bed).  There is such a thing as over stretching, so stretch only to the point of a stretch, never to a point of pain.  Be consistent with stretching and you may not get instant relief...it may take a little while for the piriformis to loosen up since you , but hopefully you will feel a result in a week or so.

If you have any other question, please let me know.