Lower back pain, what could it be?
kua
I am 36, had 2 osteotomies over ten years ago, have some significant hip pain but in the last 6 months have some pretty intense lower left side back pain, i have tried pilates, acupuncture, massage and a chiropractor, Yes I have a crappy mattress but I am starting to get really worried and wondering if it could be something else, I did have an mri (so expensive for a poor Grad student:) of the hips that came back ok (with some little fibroid things in the uterus)  i am pretty active, about 10 pounds over weight) but very healthy. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas about what this is, It really hurts when I get up, I have to roll sideways out of bed also when applying pressure to my abdomen on the front left side, the back region also hurts. Any thoughts are appreciated.
Your pain seems to be more  due to the uterine fibroids than due to the back.You should consult a gynaecologist and go in for a ultrasonography and get it evaluated.
Best