MRI Results of the Shoulder
I am trying to find out what my MRI results mean.  I can't get back into the doctors for a few weeks and the pain is very severe.

MRI Findings:
Within the distal supraspinatus tendon at its insertion onto the footprint, there is a 0.8 cm coronal x 1.3 cm AP focus of low T1 and T2 weighted signal, compatible with calcification.  Contours are lobulated on the sagittal images and there are smaller separate calcific foci within the posterior tendon. There is fraying of the bursal surface ofThe the supraspinatus tendon.  The infraspinatus tendon demonstrates a small area of mild tendinopathy along its inferior fibers with associated subcotical cystic change of the humerus.

The extra-articular long head of biceps tendon is well seated within the bicipital groove. The intra-articular portion demonstrates minimally increased signal, compatible with minimal tendinopathy.

The acromioclavcular joint demonstrates minimal capsular hypertrophy without significant spurring. Mild downsloping of the acromion.  There is a small amount of subdeltoid brusal fluid.

Impression:
1. Calcific tendinopathy of the distal supraspinatus tendon at its insertion.  The calcification extends almost the entire anterior to posterior width of the tendon.  Busal sided fraying of the supraspinatus tendon with mild subacromial-subdeltoid bursitis.  No full thickness tear.  2. Mild focal tendinopathy of the interior fibers of the infraspinatus at their intersection.  3. Minimal tendinopathy of the intra-articular long head of the biceps.  4. Minimal degenerative change of the acromioclavicular joint with mild downsloping of the acromion.

I'm not a doctor, if someone can help me with these results I would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks