Motorcycle Accident
My brother fell of his bike onto a grass patch on his left side. Apparently he had already broken a rib on the left side. What i am curious about is that while he fell onto the left side of his body, why was it so that he had 4 of his ribs on his right side fractured. If it was due to the small handlebar it may break 1 or 2 as we all know our ribs are hard to fracture.
So please help me out here as i do not know whether the right side of his ribs got fractured due to the wrong application of the paramedics?

M
Hello!

It is very difficult for paramedics to break any bones; they would need tremendous strength to do so. They may dislocate a broken bone due to wrong application but in all probability cannot break bones.

The cause of his ribs to break may be due to the impact of the accident. It can be due to the handle bar, or due to rebound and rolling on the ground or due to pressure, pull and force transmitted to the right side due to the injury which is possible.

Take care!