Multilevel degenerative disc changes
What is the best treatment I can get for disc osteophy complex on C-2 & C-3, mild.

C3 & C-4 mild & C4 & C5 more moderate.  C-5 & C-6 & mild & C-7 appears unmarkable.

I just had an MRI & the impression was multilevel desgenative disc schanges, worse at the levels C4-C5 & C6-C7.
What is the best treatment you would recommend???  Do I need surgery, or would it help??
Hello dear,

Osteophytes which are protrusions of bone and cartilage are very common and develop in areas of a degenerating joint With age, the vertebrae (the component bones of the spine) gradually form bone spurs, and their shock-absorbing disks slowly shrink.
These changes can alter the alignment and stability of the spine
However, about 50% of people over age 50 experience neck pain and stiffness due to cervical spondylosis. Of these people, 25-40% have at least one episode of cervical radiculopathy, a condition that arises when osteophytes compress nerves between the vertebrae. Another potential problem occurs if osteophytes, degenerating disks, or shifting vertebrae narrow the spinal canal. This pressure compresses the spinal cord and its blood vessels, causing cervical spondylitic myelopathy, a disorder in which large segments of the spinal cord are damaged. Treatment options are geared toward pain relief.  Pain medications such as NSAIDs, corticosteroids orally or injected, anti-spasm drugs, anti-convulsants to help with the burning pain, and in some cases, narcotic pain relievers are given.
You should go in for Physical therapy such as hydrotherapy, massage, and hot/cold therapy.
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) is a treatment in which a painless electrical current is sent to specific nerves through electrode patches that are placed on the skin. The mild electrical current generates heat that serves to relieve stiffness, improve mobility, and relieve pain
Treatment methods should be focused on pain relief and maintaining quality of life.Although slow, usually these conservative treatments relieve pain.Surgery should be the last option as the results are not consistent and is not always successful.

Refer http://www.spineuniverse.com/displayarticle.php/article180.html
Best