My Girlfriend hurt her knee last night.
Me and my Girlfriend were playing around last night and it got too rough. Her right calf got bent to the left too far and her knee popped. She cried out in pain for a few minutes as soon as it popped. She can move her leg around and walk with a limp. There's no swelling that I can see so far either. We are going to the hospital.
You have to do an X-ray immidiately to know about fractures or joint displacements.
Take her to the orthopaedician and do not manipulate the joint.

Take care and start the treatment after proper diagnosis and advice. Take care!
We just got back from the hospital. They had an X-Ray done and the doctor said there was no bone damage and he referred us to an orthopedic doctor.
Another thing I wanted to add is that she says her knee hurts the most when she lifts her leg and it pops when she bends it sometimes. I've been really worried about it and I really hope it's nothing really bad wrong with it.

They gave her crutches and a thing she has to keep wrapped around her knee when we went to the hospital. The doctor said that it might be a torn ligament and it may take 8 to 10 days to get better. He told us to go to the orthopedic doctor just to be sure though.
That is the reason you would need professional hands for examination.
As there is no fracture there is nothing much to worry, there would be some ligament/tendon damage which you have to diagnose near the orthopaedician.

Do not exert any pressure on her right leg. Use the crutches, properly after she learns how not to put pressure on her right leg.

You can ice the place and you are adviced to take her to the orthopaedician. Take care and give her enough rest.