Orthopedics Community
My hands shake, why?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

My hands shake, why?

Hello, Im a 17 year old male.  I have a serious concern for my hands
Since i was 13, my hands began to shake, i didnt notice it at first but over the ages it
became more noticable and people would ask if i was nervous. It has an impact in my life
since, i have to lift my fork slowly off my plate and move my head tords the fork instead of moving the fork
tords me since i would drop the food by the shaking, In chemistry lab i am unable to do particular experiments since my hands would shake and there is a hazard. When i wrie they may spaz from time to time, and when i lift up a piece of paper it would shake because of my shakiness. People have sugested i might have carpal tunnel syndrome but i am unsure since i do not feel numbness. Also if i may add onto the question, Soe times my body would shake, and i would feel chills out of the blue. And lastly if i enter acold room people may shake or a light shiver, but for me i would begin to shake un controlably. My family has a history of heart problems, from my grandfather and mother. My grand father and grandmother have diabetes. Could any of these be a reason ??