My hands shake, why?
Hello, Im a 17 year old male.  I have a serious concern for my hands
Since i was 13, my hands began to shake, i didnt notice it at first but over the ages it
became more noticable and people would ask if i was nervous. It has an impact in my life
since, i have to lift my fork slowly off my plate and move my head tords the fork instead of moving the fork
tords me since i would drop the food by the shaking, In chemistry lab i am unable to do particular experiments since my hands would shake and there is a hazard. When i wrie they may spaz from time to time, and when i lift up a piece of paper it would shake because of my shakiness. People have sugested i might have carpal tunnel syndrome but i am unsure since i do not feel numbness. Also if i may add onto the question, Soe times my body would shake, and i would feel chills out of the blue. And lastly if i enter acold room people may shake or a light shiver, but for me i would begin to shake un controlably. My family has a history of heart problems, from my grandfather and mother. My grand father and grandmother have diabetes. Could any of these be a reason ??
Hello!

It is called tremor.

I would suggest you to get yourself assessed by a physician and if required follow up with a neurologist.

This can be related to heart problems like rheumatic fever so I would suggest you to also go for a cardiac examination.

Take care!