Neck pain and rotator cuff injury
I have had chronic right side shoulder pain which has been diagnosed as a possible rotator cuff/shoulder girdle problem. (not sure if these are the same thing!!!). I am still waiting tho have this confirmed from an orthopeadic specialist though. I have also started sufferring from right side neck ache/pain. It starts right at the bottom of my neck and travels up to the base of my skull. I also have a very tender area that comes and goes between my right shoulder blade and spine which feels like a bruise.I have had physiothearpy which for 10 weeks which had little benefit. Can all this becoming from my shoulder or could this be a trapped nerve in my neck which is causing the problems.? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
i hope you would be well.i wonder why you did not do plain x ray to the neck and back or even MRI it is so important not to wait long time and rest for your shoulder is benefecial as isuffer from pain at shoulder at movement since 4 month iwish you good luck