Orthopedics Community
Neuroma Wrist
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Neuroma Wrist

I had neuroma surgery by an orthepedic surgeon over 3 years ago now - it was great I didn't have any problems until just about a week ago.  I started noticing that if someone touched the area on my wrist (thumb side) by the scar it would send radiating pain up into my thumb.  Now it bothers me constantly, I'm feeling a tingling feeling all day since yesterday, that is by the scar and up into the thumb and sometimes index finger.  I have changed doctor's now because I moved, I was wondering if there is anything that can be done to relieve this?
Related Discussions
0 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1611511_tn?1298280413
my symptoms are similar to you.  still looking for cure.. i had an operation in 2007, the pain stops, but it will come back after lifting things, using my thumb, writing or typing..but only temporarily.  Just a few weeks back i started to get the pain more often.  Im currently on methycobal ( and also with nauseating side effects of the medication).. could anyone suggest other medication/treatment?
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Orthopedics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank