Nuss Procedure + Roller Coasters
so my friend had the Nuss Procedure in mid december, and we have a trip to disneyland in mid May. she cant get ahold of her doctor, so does anyone here know if she can go on roler coasters by may? six months after the surgery?

please help!
I don't know why she wouldn't be able to. By then she should be able to get a hold of her doctor to ask that question as well!
Your subject is not in the experience stream of most who contribute to this forum.  If I understand correctly the Nuss Procedure has something to do with strengthening one's bone structure, sternum is the target of this in the brief look up I read.

This suggests to me it is important that  an effort continue to seek advice from the surgeon who did the procedure.  I am surprised that the patient hasn't already received specific advice and restrictions, if any, on physical activities.  For example, when my sternum was cut open to perform heart surgery, I was give very specific limits on physical activities for the first 4 to 5 weeks following the surgery.  After that time all restrictions on me were removed.  I tell of this experience to show my experience with getting specific medical advice, it do no suggest this advice be applied to your situation.  

This is too important, I think, to get advice from anyone other than the professional who has "hands-on" and a full report on what exactly was done during the procedure.