Official spelling
When the MCL, ACL and medial meniscal tear occurs, what is the official name?  I've heard it referred to as the "Odonna Hughes Triad" but am unable to research it on the internet.  Maybe the spelling is incorrect so I am looking for the correct spelling.
The "Unhappy Triad" is an injury to the knee. The unhappy triad injury commonly occurs in contact sports such as football when the knee is hit from the outside. This causes an injury to three knee structures: the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), medial collateral ligament (MCL), and the medial meniscus.
I appreciate your response and have heard it referred to as the "unhappy triad."  However, my question focuses on the correct spelling of the technical term of "Odonna Hughes Triad."  Is it Odonna or something else?  
Oops..... you needed the name it is called O'Donoghue triad, Medial collateral ligament + medial meniscus + anterior cruciate ligament.
Thank you so much for your prompt response.  I am finally able to complete my document with the correct spelling.
HI, Im doing research on O'Donoghues Triad and need some Diagnostic MRI reports for the same.

Could you pls email them to me at the email below if possible,
***@****

Would really be grateful,

Thanks.