Orthopedics Community
PAIN IN HIP/PELVIS AREA
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

PAIN IN HIP/PELVIS AREA

Hello,
To start a little about my background, I am an 28 yr old female. I am slightly overweight, and was in the Army for 8 years. Starting about 2 years ago my left hip and pelvis area has been hurting. It mostly hurts in the morning time when I first get out of bed. It also hurts when I get up from a sitting position. When I exercise, like walk it does not hurt, but the moment I sit down for 2 min then get back up it hurts very badly. This pain started happening, when I got out of the Army in 2010. I do not know what is wrong with me. It has gotten worse to the point where i have to limp a lot. My back does NOT hurt at all. My back has never been in pain my whole life. I can not sleep because my hip/pelvis area hurts when i sleep and I have to toss around a lot. Please help, and thank you in advance.
Tags: hip, pelvis, Pain
4041138_tn?1349584063
Have you been to the chiropractor or had any x-rays done? I have a problem in my left hip as well and it is because it rotated forward and is a bit higher. Go get it checked for sure!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Orthopedics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank