PAIN IN HIP/PELVIS AREA
To start a little about my background, I am an 28 yr old female. I am slightly overweight, and was in the Army for 8 years. Starting about 2 years ago my left hip and pelvis area has been hurting. It mostly hurts in the morning time when I first get out of bed. It also hurts when I get up from a sitting position. When I exercise, like walk it does not hurt, but the moment I sit down for 2 min then get back up it hurts very badly. This pain started happening, when I got out of the Army in 2010. I do not know what is wrong with me. It has gotten worse to the point where i have to limp a lot. My back does NOT hurt at all. My back has never been in pain my whole life. I can not sleep because my hip/pelvis area hurts when i sleep and I have to toss around a lot. Please help, and thank you in advance.
Have you been to the chiropractor or had any x-rays done? I have a problem in my left hip as well and it is because it rotated forward and is a bit higher. Go get it checked for sure!