PAIN IN LEFT SHOULDER TO THE ARM AND CANNOT LIFT THE ARM
helo my mom who has been detected as a diabetic last yrs is very much in control with her levels, infact to being with the levels were not so high,hwever she used to feel very weak on and off during the day her Hb level were in the range of 9 ,after going to several docs for various diff symptoms which were one after another such as
feeling weak
severe pain from the back of her thighs to the knee level (only behind)
with different docs and the diff test recommended several medication were considered such as    

- iron tablets , vit B 12 injection course for 2 mths,vit D,calcium tablets ,multi vitamin tabs ,diabetic medication was started

already mom was taking tablets for blood presurre ,(1 visit to a cardiologist just to rule out pain which she was getting frm the center  of the chest to the back --he said after checking it was just muscular pain this is 1 1/2 yrs back)    
other medication she was taking is NEXPRO RD  fr hiatus hernia detected 4 yrs back leading to severe acididty  
NOW, MANY OF HER SYMTOMS AND SUFFERING IS IN CONTROL HOWEVER NOW SINCE 2 MTHS SHE HAS BEEN HAVING PAIN IN HER LEFT SHOULDER AND THIS PAIN OVER THE TIME HAS RADIATED TO THE ARM ALMOST TILL THE WRIST, AND SHE CANNOT LIFT HER ARM MAYB JUST 40 %...VISITED AN ORTHPEDIC BUT SAYS IT WILL SUPSIDE ITS JUST BEC OF DIABETIS, ????WHICH I HAVE;NT HEARD ANYWHERE ...HE HAS JUST RECOMMENDED AN ANALGESIC- PARACETAMOL 650 MG TWICE....BUT THERE IS NO RELIEF...PLS HELP  DO WE NEED TO SEE A NEUROLOGIST ???
I am to a diabetic, I have been dx with Bi-Lateral Frozen shoulder. u can do research online about it. it is VERY PAINFUL and you will lose Range of Motion. I have been dealing with this for 8 months now. I am in physical therapy, it is helping some mostly with the pain and then the ROM. I would have them do an MRI to rule out a Rotator cuff tear. I hope this helps some. The is bloggs for Frozen shoulder, I have found them to be very helpful. One is called My Frozen Shoulder Story, by A woman named Kathy. !  I hope you have a great day!