Orthopedics Community
Pain Right Side Of Body!!! Shoulder, Arm, Bicep, Connecting to rib and ...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Pain Right Side Of Body!!! Shoulder, Arm, Bicep, Connecting to rib and knee

HELLO I HAVE A FEW CONCERNS I BEEN HAVING KNEE PAIN FOR A WHILE ON THE RIGHT SIDE. I BELIEVE IT TO BE MAYBE PATELLA FEMORAL SYNDROME IM NOT SURE BUT I CAN'T STRAIGHTEN IT ALL THE WAY WHEN IT IS ALMOST ABOUT TO BE STRAIGHT I FEEL PAIN LIKE IT CAN CRACK. I CAN WALK ON IT BUT AFTER STANDING ON IT FOR A WHILE IT STARTS TO HURT AND I FIND MYSELF TRYING TO STRETCH IT ALL DAY. ALSO WHEN I WALK I ON THE RIGHT SIDE I FEEL PAIN ON THE LOWER BACK AND TRY TO RUB IT A LOT FOR IT TO GO AWAY THIS HAPPENS EVERYDAY I BEEN GOING TO PHYSICIANS ALL THEY SAY TO DO IS STRETCH, TAKE IBOPRUFEN, I DO THAT AND IT DOES NOT WORK I STILL HAVE THE PAIN AND MY WHOLE RIGHT SIDE PRETTY MUCH HURTS LIKE SHOULDER GETS A STING, ARM, BICEP, IT ALL BURNS AT TIMES CAN IT BE LIKE A NERVE MESSED UP I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT CAN BE IM ONLY 21 YEARS OLD. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO AND NEED SOME ADVICE FROM EXPERTS. THANKS WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED
I sent you a message.