Pain Right Side Of Body!!! Shoulder, Arm, Bicep, Connecting to rib and knee
HELLO I HAVE A FEW CONCERNS I BEEN HAVING KNEE PAIN FOR A WHILE ON THE RIGHT SIDE. I BELIEVE IT TO BE MAYBE PATELLA FEMORAL SYNDROME IM NOT SURE BUT I CAN'T STRAIGHTEN IT ALL THE WAY WHEN IT IS ALMOST ABOUT TO BE STRAIGHT I FEEL PAIN LIKE IT CAN CRACK. I CAN WALK ON IT BUT AFTER STANDING ON IT FOR A WHILE IT STARTS TO HURT AND I FIND MYSELF TRYING TO STRETCH IT ALL DAY. ALSO WHEN I WALK I ON THE RIGHT SIDE I FEEL PAIN ON THE LOWER BACK AND TRY TO RUB IT A LOT FOR IT TO GO AWAY THIS HAPPENS EVERYDAY I BEEN GOING TO PHYSICIANS ALL THEY SAY TO DO IS STRETCH, TAKE IBOPRUFEN, I DO THAT AND IT DOES NOT WORK I STILL HAVE THE PAIN AND MY WHOLE RIGHT SIDE PRETTY MUCH HURTS LIKE SHOULDER GETS A STING, ARM, BICEP, IT ALL BURNS AT TIMES CAN IT BE LIKE A NERVE MESSED UP I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT CAN BE IM ONLY 21 YEARS OLD. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO AND NEED SOME ADVICE FROM EXPERTS. THANKS WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED
I sent you a message.