Orthopedics Community
Pain after popping in lower back/hip area

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

I was wondering if anyone has experienced this type of pain before. I'm a 25 year old female and a few weeks ago I was lying in bed and went to roll over and felt something in my right, back hip-area pop and my leg tingled. It hurt so badly that it was almost as if there was no muscle there as I tried to lift up my leg. It hurt the next day as I expected. It still hurts quite a bit and it's been over 2 weeks now. The worst most excruciating pain is when I put pants on my left leg and have to stand on my right- it doesn't hurt to do but once I place my left leg back on the floor the pain in my back right side is terrible. I'd appreciate any advice. Thank you.