Pain behind left knee
I recently had some pain and swelling in my left calf that has since went away but noticed immediately after that, I now have some pain in my knee.  I am completely fine while sitting and am usually comforable standing.  The pain comes when i am standing and bend my knee where my heel is touching the back of my leg and also when I bend over to touch my toes.  There is also pain on the outside of my knee (to the touch) usually with moderate pressure that is located on the right side of my knee.  I need some insight on what this might be, I have no insurance and looking for help/tips for treatment.

Thank you for your time.

Hello!

If the pain in the knee is dull and is present chronically then it is always good to get yourself examined for soft tissue problems.

It can be menisci injuries, these are a pair of ligaments and it can also be due to the cruciates or posterior collateral ligament which gives support to your knee joint.

I would suggest you to follow proper ergonomics, to wear proper shoes, to apply ice packs regularly on your knees and take NSAIDs intermittently and if the pain continues you would need proper examination and scans for a diagnosis and a follow up with an orthopedician.

Take care!