Pain feels like its going to explode....
I have the worst pain ever in my dominant knee.. I can not make it go away; not ibuprofin/tylonal, tried ice, massage helps a little-mainly pressure right below the knee cap, nothing really makes it go away though. =( The way it is right now, when I bend it beyond 90 degrees to parallel it feels like its on fire. When I try to get to the floor it feels like I am going to blow my knee apart.

Any suggestions on type of problem or how to relieve the pain would be helpful. Thanks!

I am 27 yr old female no health concerns other than weight problems due to PCOS.
Hi there!

Well, without an evaluation it would be difficult to identify the cause of knee pain in your case. Possibilities that may need to be considered include chondromalacia patellae, tendonitis, bursitis, fractures, patellar dislocation, injuries to the internal knee ligaments/ menisci, infections/ inflammations, arthritis, cyst formation, bone growths/ tumours, nerve injuries etc; just to name a few. I would suggest consulting an orthopedician for an evaluation and appropriate management. Meanwhile you may try resting the knee with some OTC NSAIDS to relieve the pain.
Hope this helps.

Take care!