Orthopedics Community
Pain in left abdomen, groin, hip - back pain related?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

I started having pain in my abdomen about 2 years ago. The pain started in lower left abdomen and radiated into left groin. The pain feels the same as if you take a pencil and jab it between your fingers, not enough to pearce the skin, but enough to feel the pressure and burning sensation. The pain seems to radiate into my left back over kidneys, as well as, it feels like it travels to the right side of my foot. My doctor thought it was diverticulitis. He gave me meds and they seemed to work temporarily. I did okay for a while, then it happened again in October of last year. Same pain, but worse. Again, treated for Diverticulitis. This time, meds didn't help much so doc sent me for CT Scan for stones. CT Scan didn't reveal anything abnormal. I was sent to a GI doc that put me on more meds and did a colonoscopy. The meds for IBS didn't help. The colonoscopy was normal. I was sent to Urologist due to small amount of blood in my urine and pain radiating to groin. Urologist treated me for prostitis for 6 months. I got feeling somewhat better on the meds, but I still had the pain. Now, they both think its muscle skeletal.

What could cause this issue? I am still in pain, my prostate is fine, my colon is fine, my CT Scan was negative for anything relating to GI or Kidneys. My urine is fine. My back hurts, my left hip sounds horrible when it pops, and I have a wierd feeling in my left foot that seems related to pain in groin and abdomen. I want an answer.. who do I need to see to get one??