Pain on either side of my spine in middle of my back
I have this pain on either side of my spine in the middle of my back that is painful to touch, and hurts when I take a deep breath in. It has been hurting for 3 months now, and began a few weeks after I started a job as a cleaner. I have had a chiropractic session, three physio sessions (one was acupuncture), but still no improvement or change. My physio said it is likely a bulging disc. I did ballet for 15 years, which he says has made my back very flexible, so when I bend to pick up linen or clean, I have no control over my spine and so I am allowing it to collapse, and have put strain on the disc in that area. The pain is most severe when leaning forward and twisting my spine. I don't know whether to keep going for physio (at a high cost in hopes that it will fix the problem), or just keep waiting for it to fix itself. I have since stopped the cleaning job but am looking after children which is no less strenuous on my back! Any help would be great! Thanks
You should really see a Doctor and have an X-ray in order to pin down the actual source of your pain. Definitely do not wait for it to fix itself, because it might not.

Take Care
If it is a bulging disc, it will not fix itself.  Your doctor would more than likely refer you to pain management that would give you shots in the area to try to help with the pain.  The first thing to do is see a physician and have an MRI done to make sure you are not dealing with a ruptured disc.  Before you have any treatments done, whether it chiropractic or whatever, you need an MRI to properly diagnose your problem.  A bulging disc is one thing, there is not alot you can do except pain management or spinal decompression.  If it is a ruptured disc, you may be looking at surgery.  Either way, get to a doctor, a MD, and have the MRI done.  From there you can talk about treatment plans with your physician, or he may refer you to physical therapy or to an orthopedist.