Pain on top of foot and ankle
I have had pain on the top of my left foot, along with pain in my ankle, for about a year and a half now. I have been to several doctors, and they have all had different diagnosis, from tendinitis to planter's facitis to a neurological problem. I have been taking a medication for the last 3 days for the neurological problem, and it has not done anything. I have completly baffled the doctors...suggestions on what I should do next would be appreciated. The pain, like I said, is on the top of my foot and my ankle, and is mostly a throbbing. My foot does not swell very often, and I do have renoids in my toes (and hands too!). I am looking for any insight into what this might be, or if anyone else is having the same issues. Thanks!
Hello.

This may be a vascular pain. The area could be getting less of blood supply in certain positions. Since you have Raynaud's symptoms, this looks a probable explanation. There are tests to check for vascular insufficiency. Please discuss this issue with your doctor and get it examined.

Regards