Orthopedics Community
Painful Feet when Walking
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Painful Feet when Walking

2 years ago i went to Rheumatologist because I couldn"t stand walking or standing on my feet,she told me that when you don't sleep well at night that your nerves become hypersensitive. She gave me Flexeril to help me sleep and to relax the muscles in my feet and low and behold the pain disappeared,now the only time i get the pain in my feet is when i have not gotten enough quality sleep.

This discussion is related to Foot Sole Pain NOT plantar fasciitis .
Related Discussions
9 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Your body needs rest and your muscles which were active during day time would need time to be starting to work out. For any average individual with mild physical work anything of 6-7 hours of sleep is essential.Cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril) is a muscle relaxant. Take care!
Blank
I'm gonna try that! Thanks!
Blank
787406_tn?1339206783
Your welcome, if that doesn't work ask for a cortisone shot in the booty. It helped with the inflammation.
Blank
Hello!

Also try some foot exercises after you wake up from bed and take some vitamin B12 supplements.

Try to change your footwear to something more suitable.

Take care!
Blank
Did the doctor tell you anything about this condition? Is there anything I can read on it? I'm dead scared to get a cortisone shot. I once was on the bench and the doctor pulled out the needle and I went into phobic shock. Is there any way possible to do it while I'm sedated or sleeping?

Mainly, is there any name for this.. Anything I can read up on?

Thanks!
Blank
787406_tn?1339206783
Its just given in the booty like any other shot.
Blank
So he has nothing to say about the condition itself..? No name for it or how it works.. ?
Blank
787406_tn?1339206783
I have undifferentiated connective tissue disease. The pain comes from inflammation on the under side of your feet.
Blank
Thanks. I'm going to read up on that.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Orthopedics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979