Pelvic and Thigh Pain
Last night I had pelvic pain and it kind of felt like menstrual cramps so I didn't really pay too much attention to it. But, I also started experiencing pain down my left thigh (both inner and outer), it felt like a toned-down charlie horse and I felt weak and if I put weight on that leg, the pain and weakness became worse.  Ice pack was not working so I applied a heat patch both to my thigh and pelvic area overnight, and the feelings had seemed to go away. Now that I've been up for approximately 2 hours, I feel a dull throbbing in my thigh again, and do not want a repeat of last night. Any ideas what may be causing this? It was very scary last night.
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your pain. Possibilities that may need to be considered include genitor-urinary causes such as infections/ inflammations, GI causes, issues at the level of the spine/ hip etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!