Persistent Wrist Pain after a fall
I fell on my outstretched hand at the end of Jan/beginning of Feb.  I had previously fractured this wrist in 1993. It didn't swell or discolor and I did have the ability to grip, though w/ pain, which I didn't have w/ my previous fx. It still has a dull ache at rest and is painful to bend back or carry even slightly heavy objects. It also hurts to bend it back, even just to rest my chin while at the computer. It is also painful to the touch at the top of my wrist in the center where it meets my hand.  Could I have re-fractured this and should I have an X-ray?  I do feel a bit of a cracking when I move it, too. If it had been broken, wouldn't it have healed by now?  Should I still seek treatment even though it has been at least 2 months?
I'd definitely see your doctor about this. There's several things it could be, but needs evaluated.
The wrist is a really complicated join and easy to injure and hard to heal. You could have hurt a tendon and that may not have healed. The cracking is not due to a fracture but may be due to scar tissue formed. It is definitely worth seeing a doctor and resting it to help it heal.