Pinky / little finger aches without cause.
Last year around December i went to the hospital with a similar problem to the one i am experiencing now. I woke up one morning with slight pain in my right pinky (smallest/little finger), and over a 4 day period the pain grew from mild to severe, and the finger had swollen at the lower joint. The doctor assumed i had gotten an insect bite at the lower joint of my pinky and I didn't notice. (although there was no mark/s or anything to indicate this was the issue) and gave me an injection (Antihistamine, i think) and some pain killers. After that, the pain and swelling in my pinky went away in about 2 days.

Last Saturday morning, not long after i woke up, i noticed a slight pain in my pinky finger on my left hand. Sunday my pinky seemed a bit more sensitive to touch, felt a bit heavy and pained slightly. This morning i woke up to my pinky being even more sensitive to touch and painful to move and use. The finger feels sluggish, stiff and hurts whenever i make a fist, extend my palm or use my left hand at all. These are the exact symptoms i had had last December, and I know for a fact that I didn't get an insect bite or anything like that.

I am 23 years old, do not have any STDs, and no one else in my family has experienced anything like this. i did not sprain or hurt the finger at all since i am not very active and didn't engage in any activity that might cause my pinky to hurt. I don't even type that often, and i didnt sleep badly on the arm at all.

So my question is: What could be a possible cause of my pinky aches ("first on my right and then my left hand")?
Sounds like you might have trigger finger. I have symptoms in both pinkies.