Pinky finger bent backwards
I was wrestling with a friends a couple of days ago and got my pinky bent pretty far backwards,  we heard a pop but it didn't really hurt and didn't start hurting till about 30 minutes later,  very small amount of swelling and no discoloration.  Over the last couple days it has not seem to have gotten any better,  it hards more down into my had than my pinky finger itself.  it hurts to grip things or to spread my pinky away from my ring finger very badly.  I dunno if its sprained or broken or what?  nothing feels dislocated and i can move my pinky around with full range of motion.
Go for a Diagnostic X-ray. Check for any fractures and if it is clean take anti inflammatory drugs and ice the area and it will be fine.

If you have a fracture you have to wear a splint or strap it with an adjacent finger for 4 weeks for full recovery.

Take care!
thanks,  i'm gonna set up an appointment today.  its starting to feel better to.
With decrease of inflammation you will feel better. With no fracture you will be perfect in couple of days.

Do not put pressure on that finger and rest it for couple of days.

Take care!