Plantar fasciitis
I was told about three years ago that I had this problem. Now, I don't some research and stretch and massage my feet so that I can feel better. It hurts more during the morning and when I touch the back of my heel is sensitive.
Now is there anything else I can do without making it worst and or do I require surgery.

Try wearing proper footwear and if you are fine with Physiotherapy it is fine.

Follow proper ergonomics while sleeping and walking, do not put undue pressure on your foot. Avoid games like football and  all forms where you have to use your foot .

Try to avoid surgery and keep it as a last option. Take care!
What about exercise? Such as jogging, aerobic, dancing or any other forms of exercise am I limited to do them.
What are the proper ergonomics? What are the proper footwear?

Thank you
Ergonomics is the science of designing the job, equipment, and workplace to fit the worker in an industry and also applies to every individual.
Lot of problems can be avoided and prevented by following ergonomics.
We tend to use chairs which are comfortable, but never think that we spend so much time on them do they support our back properly? Same with the case of tables, computer use, footwear etc.
Footwear should be comfortable to wear and should support our arch of foot, high heels should be avoided. Persons who walk a lot should use good soles and proper shoes to give them comfort.

You should avoid open-back shoes, sandals, and flip-flops.

There are other options like anti inflammatory drugs, steroid injections, Shock wave therapy and finally surgery.

So if you can limit the pain by following ergonomics then you can do walking, cycling, swimming. Slowly with time, Physiotherapy and proper footwear your fascitis pain will decrease then you can explore all options.
Take care!