Please help, what does this mean????
Hi, i'm new and hoping someone can answer me as to what this means. English please. I'm awaiting treatment over 3 months now got these mri results Tues. Been working the whole time everyday gets harder, pain worse and i am scared. Could I lose my leg??? Thanks in advance for any info.
There is a deficient anterior medial femoral condyle  and a shallow trochlear groove. The patella is laterally  tilted  and subluxed by approx. 4 mm. The proximal patellar tendon is mildly increased in signal. A note is made of prepatellar edema. There is mild surface irregularity of the patellar cartilage without evidence of a full thickness defect. The trochlear cartilage has a normal appearance. In the medial compartment, there is normal appearing hyaline cartilage. Degenerative signal is present within the medial meniscus body and posterior horn, however, there is no evidence of a discrete tear. Note is made of a small multiobulated Baker's cyst. There is no joint effusion. In the lateral compartment, there is no evidence of a hyaline cartilage abnormality. There is maceration of the lateral meniscus anterior horn without a definite discrete tear. The remainder of the lateral meniscus has a normal appearance. The cruciate and collateral ligaments are intact.

1. Lateral patellar tilt and sublex with mild patellar chondromalacia. There ia a shallow trochlear groove.

2. prepattellar edema

3. mild patellar tendinosis

4. lateral meniscus anterior horn maceration without definite discrete tear

5. lobulated small baker's cyst