Orthopedics Community
Please help me I have burning sensations on the bottom of my foot.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Im currently haveing burning sensations on my right foot. On the bottom of my right foot around where my last three toes are. It feels like someone is taking a lighter or heat and puttting it directly on my toes.This is will come and go. It will do it if I'm sitting or standing. Im not sure whats going on hopefully there's someone out there who can help me?!?!?!?...

Here's some result of a MRI I had done because I was having alot of neck pain and tingling numbness in my hands,down my back, and between my shoulder blades. I also find myslef alittle off balance theses days.
here is a reversal of the normal cervical lordosis at C3-4 with minimal retrolisthesis
of C4/C5 by 2-3 mm. There is a desiccation of the disc material at C2-3, 3-4, 4-5, and 5-6. There is patchy
areas of increased signal noted within the spinal cord at the level of C3, 4 and 5. The craniocervical
junction and prevertebral soft tissues are intact.
At C3-4: There is a moderate size disc herniation effacing the subarachnoid space, causing flattening of
the spinal cord and the central spinal canal measures 8 mm, associated with uncovertebral joint disease
causing moderate narrowing of the neuroforamina bilaterally.
At C4-5: There is a moderate size disc osteophyte complex with a slight asymmetry to the left paracentral
area effacing the subarachnoid space and central spinal canal measures 10 mm within lower limit of
normal and associated with uncovertebral joint disease causing moderate narrowing of the neuroforamina,
more at the left side.
At C5-6: There is a mild disc osteophyte complex, especially at the right paracentral area and the central
spinal canal measures 11 mm. The disc osteophyte complex associated with uncovertebral joint disease
causing mild narrowing of the neuroforamina at the right side.
At C6-7: There is a small central disc herniation slightly effacing the subarachnoid space and central
spinal canal measures 10 mm within lower limit of normal, the neuroforamina are patent.
IMPRESSION: Reversal of the normal cervical lordosis with disc herniation at C3-4 associated with
uncovertebral joint disease, causing moderate narrowing of the neuroforamina bilaterally, at C4-5, more at
the left side causing moderate narrowing of the neuroforamina, more at the left, as well as at C5-6, more
at the right side, causing mild narrowing of the neuroforamina and a small central disc protrusion at C6-7
with no evidence of neuroforamina narrowing. Spinal canal stenosis noted at C3-4, 4-5. Small ill-defined
areas of increased signal noted in the C3-4, 4-5 within the spinal cord, most likely due to mild compression
of the spinal cord.