Posterior horn of medial meniscus tear !!
Dears, I did have a knee injury and my doctor recommended having an MRI, after doing so, my MRI reports stated that...

““There is abnormal high T1 & T2 signal intensity lesion within the posterior horn of medial meniscus (arrows) reaching to meniscus surface & to the menisco-capsular attachment suggesting a grade 3 meniscus tear.
Mild joint effusion, and no abnormality is seen in cruciate and & collateral ligaments.
Normal knee alignment and no Focal bone lesion are seen.””

Knowing that in the last two months I have lost 34 lbs and I am down to 230 from 264.
Do you recommend a surgery or should I keep losing weight and exercising knowing that I have a heavy bone structure and I am 6’3” and there’s only so much weight I can lose. And my job as a body guard requires wearing body armor and heavy equipment .
Thanks...
If your meniscus is injured, I would recommend the surgery.  Most of the time, the meniscus does not heal itself.  The surgeon will go in arthroscopic and repair the meniscus.  It is a simple surgery and they will have you up walking as soon as you leave the recovery room.  Depending on the extent of the injury, you should only be off work a few weeks.  I would recommend the surgery and continue losing weight,.  Take care and hope you feel better soon.