RSI of Wrist
What is RSI of wrist and how can I know if I am suffering from one?
Thank you.
Hi!
RSI is repetitive strain injury. The symptoms of pain, tingling numbness either come or get aggravated by doing particular   movements and become less when these movements are not done.
RSI of wrist come from using mouse, wringing clothes, playing racket games, handling things which strains the wrist.
Please consult your doctor regarding this. Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.

Thanks a lot. My ortho examined me and said there is an ulnar nerve entrapment in the wrist. It's actually about exactly the spot where my watch strap would pass on the ulnar side. I just want to know if it is exactly a case of ulnar nerve entrapment. He has given me aceclofenac+paracetamol, vitamin B and oral steroids for 10 days. I am feeling fine but i am worried  once i finish the course I would get the pain back.