Orthopedics Community
Regarding use of r-cin 600

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Regarding use of r-cin 600

There are white patches on my whole body and when some body push my any part of the body it become RED .My face looks always RED. I consult so many doctors but they did not find the particular cough of it . But at present a doctor advise me for the use of R-CIN 600 . I asked him that is it LEPROSY they said no this is not LEPROSY.
Are you advise what is this  ? Are any other dessise for which we use R-CIN 600.Kindly advise me please.    
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of the lesions or suggest a management plan. Possibilities that may need to be considered include infections, inflammations, micronutrient deficiencies, metabolic issues etc. I would suggest withholding the medication till a definite diagnosis is made and consider seeing a dermatologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!