Regarding use of r-cin 600
There are white patches on my whole body and when some body push my any part of the body it become RED .My face looks always RED. I consult so many doctors but they did not find the particular cough of it . But at present a doctor advise me for the use of R-CIN 600 . I asked him that is it LEPROSY they said no this is not LEPROSY.
Are you advise what is this  ? Are any other dessise for which we use R-CIN 600.Kindly advise me please.    
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of the lesions or suggest a management plan. Possibilities that may need to be considered include infections, inflammations, micronutrient deficiencies, metabolic issues etc. I would suggest withholding the medication till a definite diagnosis is made and consider seeing a dermatologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!