Rib Problem
Hey, so for as long as I know, I've had this weird problem with my chest. I'm not sure if I ever broke the rib or anything, but one rib on the right side of my chest sticks out further in front then the others. It's not really noticeable when you look at it, but if you touch my chest it's pretty obvious.
It doesn't hurt all the time, just randomly it'll start up, but my chest is really sensitive to umm... blunt force? Like if someone punches me in the chest it can cause some severe pain for days. Or if I fall asleep on my chest my whole chest area can get sore. Mind you, it's my whole chest that's sensitive, not just that one rib, but many time the pain can be focused more around that area, especially towards the center of my chest where that rib sticks out the furthest.

Is it likely that I've broken the rib before? And if so is there a way to correct it? Or is there some other thing that could be wrong? I dunno.
hi buddy,
well since there is no such past history of injury or rib fracture, it's difficult to tell whether you really have a fractured rib or not. However you can meet a local practitioner or even do a chest x-ray to know whether there is some real rib problem or not. that will be the best approach. You can upload your x-ray pic also here ,s o that i can have a look and confirm.
regards
Yeah, I know it's hard to say, but since I can't really afford an x-ray right now, I figured I'd see if I could get any info out of these boards, you know?
I'm looking for a job/work, and once I do, the things atop my list are:

1, Eye exam
2, Chest x-ray
3, Dental work

But yeah, I guess if I remember I could try posting the x-rays here.

Thanks. =]
hi biuddy,
if taking -ray is a problem, i can help you on that. You can click your chest picture, focusing on the affected area. Please take 3 pics as follows and post it here. It might give me some information-
1) Full chest picture in normal respiration.
2) Full chest in full inspiration(deep breathe in)
3)Full chest in full expiration(deep breathe out).
And mark the affected area with a pointer or so.
I can't promise, but it may help.
Regards
Sorry... Not do-able.

I don't actually have an SD port in this computer, so even if I took a picture I couldn't take it off my camera onto the computer. I could only do it on my sister's laptop and she moved out a few weeks ago.

But like I said, I don't know if it would do a lot of good cause (already mentioned) It's not really noticeable to look at. (to me at least)