Ribs get bruised again and again
A few years ago I bruised my ribs and had a pain in my ribs for a period of a few weeks/months where coughing/sneezing or using my abdominal muscles would be painful every time.
The injury has healed, but ever since then on a number of occasions (now is the 3rd of 4th time) I get a very mild injury  - like when somebody hugs me strongly, or just a minor blow to my ribs - and then my ribs go back to hurting for weeks/months at a time.
I wonder why this is so? Have my ribs become so delicate that every minor blow is enough to neutralize me for such a long time? Can this mean a more serious problem? Does this mean I have to abandon my regular exercise (yoga) again and again every time this happens?
Thank you for your help,
Ido
Anybody care to answer my query. I'm really at loss here and would appreciate any comment. Thanks.