Orthopedics Community
Right Elbow pain over 6 months

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Right Elbow pain over 6 months

I have been having Elbow pain for over six months.  I don't know anything specific that started the pain.  I did play \Racquetball regularly last winter and spring when I first noticed it.  I did nothing much for May through early July to rest the arm without any improvement.

It hurts the most in the morning when I get up.  It is deep in the Elbow and seems to hurt more when I straighten the arm.  I see no weakness in strength.  I do not have any major pain through the day, just light discomfort.  But much more in the mornings.  Simply bending my arm an trying the straighten it hurts.

Any idea's?

Gary