Right Knee X-ray
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could give me any feedback on the 2 pictures that I have posted below. The X-ray's were taken on 05/13/09 and I have posted the x-ray of the right knee. The main 2 spots of curiousity are located on the inner part of the upper Tibia. The first spot is what appears to be a spot were the bone has broken out (the square-shaped spot.) The second spot is located right below the first, the black-to-gray circle-like spot within the bone. This second spot looks like an hollowed out hole. I've recently seen an specialist and recieved 2 Cortazone shots (one in each knee), but the doctor would not comment about the spot in question. Please if you can, any opinion is welcomed. Thank you.
Okay, I posted this question almost 3 weeks ago, and have recieved no feedback on it what so ever. So, can I ask why haven't I recieved anything? Are the doctors or people on this board not allowed to ask the type of question I had asked? Please, let me what I did wrong.
Thanks,
Chris