Orthopedics Community
Right Knee X-ray

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Right Knee X-ray

4561064?1244952846
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could give me any feedback on the 2 pictures that I have posted below. The X-ray's were taken on 05/13/09 and I have posted the x-ray of the right knee. The main 2 spots of curiousity are located on the inner part of the upper Tibia. The first spot is what appears to be a spot were the bone has broken out (the square-shaped spot.) The second spot is located right below the first, the black-to-gray circle-like spot within the bone. This second spot looks like an hollowed out hole. I've recently seen an specialist and recieved 2 Cortazone shots (one in each knee), but the doctor would not comment about the spot in question. Please if you can, any opinion is welcomed. Thank you.
Okay, I posted this question almost 3 weeks ago, and have recieved no feedback on it what so ever. So, can I ask why haven't I recieved anything? Are the doctors or people on this board not allowed to ask the type of question I had asked? Please, let me what I did wrong.
Thanks,
Chris