SI joint and sciatic nerve pain
My right SI joint shows severe arthritis and bone spurs on CT.  I have right buttock pain but the main problem is intense burning which goes down the back of my right leg all the way to the foot and cramps in my last two toes of right foot.  I cannot sit, stand, or lay without the burning.  I cannot sleep at night and toss and turn from each side but the burning does not stop.  I am told that no one operates on the SI joint.  I have tried steriods without success but with reaction including inflamation of tongue and mucous membranes.  Is there a cure for me?  Pain management does not seem to have any answers.
Thanks for any help.
I would be interested if you find any help as I also have a long standing issue with pain in this area also. I recently had steriod injections on both sides which caused a terrible flare of pain in both feet and ankles of pain and swelling of diabetic neropathy so no more steriods for me.
Did you ever find any help? I have not.