Seeking Help, Suggestions
I am seeking suggestions as to what to do regarding treatment of my lower back pain and numbness/weakness in my legs. I had a MRI about a week ago that indicated that I have spinal stenosis and degenerative disk disease in the lumbar section in my back. I'm not able to do much of any exercise because I have no strength in my legs. In addition to the numbness/weakness I also have frequent tingling in my legs. Seems like every movement I do causes pain. :(
Hi there!

Well, treatment could be conservative aiming at pain management and physiotherapy or surgical. Given the severity of the lesion the latter is usually preferred unless considered high risk or where the benefits would not seem worth taking the risks of the surgery. You may like to discuss the possibilities with your orthopedician.
Hope this was useful.

Take care!
Hi I feel ur pain I too have grade 3 spondylolithiasis at L4*L5 degenerate disc dis bulging at s1 pain.9years of pain management now I want surgery now I hear they can do micro surge with some succsess. I am now cutting my oxycontin down its kinds a ruff but I think in 40mg-a mo is not to bad