Sharp Pain outside of knee when kneeling
I see many with the same symptom...appeared without being aware, pain outside of right knee ONLY when when forget and kneel down quickly. It feels like what I imaging gout to feel like - kneeling on glass - but without the swelling. Ice and heat don't help. Kneeling on a soft, spongy surface is fine if positioned carefully. Very sharp pain but leaves quickl, especially if rubbed. Been sitting with my knee bent at computer so slightly aware of it but normally not.

Nothing in the threads to date sounds like the problem.
Hi oh you poor thing first dont try to do and do anything thsts going to make it worse and csuse you snd your knee more pain ok i would serjest you go to your hp or your local ER department ss doon and as quickly as possible ok hun. As i hsve pain and problems with both my knees and its very painfulk and extreamly uncomfortabke do tske my advice snd get that checjed out a s a p hun good luck and take care of yourself ok hun am always here if you need me ok
I have the same symptom, my primary care doctor said neuropathy.   Wanted to throw some Neurontin at me.  I am diabetic hb pressure and no thyroid so I take numerous medications.  I wanted an ex ray thought it might me a chipped bone (who knows how that would happen) but it feels like something a sliver (a glass fragment or something).    He thought not and no ex  ray.  I would have felt better to rule some things out.    I did not want the medications as I wanted to know proper diagnosis.    I am searching here to see if someone has an answer.    Good Luck in your search