Shattered Elbow
Hiya,

Well im 18 now and when i was 4 i shattered my elbow into a number of small pieces, by falling off a windowsill, which needed to be held together by 4 pins, later removed through surgery. Starting about a year ago i get lots of pain in my elbow and it frequently seizes up. When this happens, if i try to move it, it makes a loud cracking noise, aches and continues to feel like the bones are grinding together. I was advised by my doctor to do some simple exercises, however these have made no difference and i was wondering if anyone has a similar problem or knows what this could be or if it could be fixed?

Thanks :)
Physiotherapy is the best method in taking control of the situation. Do regular physio for some months to build some strength in your muscles and these symptoms will decrease.
In your X-ray it would be clear about the alignment of your ulna, radius, humerus and the elbow joint.
Surgery is the last option if your pain is not relieved and there is problem with alignment of the bones. Take care!