Shooting stabbing pains left hip
I am 23 years old, a few weeks pregnant, mother of two boys. I have random shooting stabbing pains in my left hip joint and i have NO idea what the heck is wrong. it only happens when i move that leg, and it doesn't happen all the time. It almost feels like nerve pain but i'm not a dr. It comes on randomely, and has happened before i became pregnant. it's only in my left hip. I have a good mattress and sleep with a pillow between my legs. When it strikes, its so debillitating my leg gives out and i have to catch myself with my arms and other leg. it only lasts while i'm moving ... maybe lingering one or two seconds after i stop. it reminds me a little bit of the sciatica i had while hugely pregnant with my first child, but i'm only about 6 weeks into this pregnancy. does ANYONE else have problems like that or any ideas??
I just recently began experiencing this exact thing. Did you ever find out what it was?