Shoulder blade pain
Hi I posted this in the Undiagnosed community but another problem has developed.

I've had a constant dull pain in my shoulder blade and rib cage since last night and what has prompted me to post this question in the Undiagnosed community is that I had the pain a few days ago when the breast on the same side swelled up, developed lumps and was painful.

Current situation:

* I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis in January this year but hypothyroid in May last year. I take levothyroxine at 100mcg but I still don't feel 100% when my tests are normal.

* I have not strained/sprained/injured my shoulder blade in any way and I haven't sat in any abnormal positions that would cause the pain.

* I have a large lump in my breast that is under investigation and will be scanned next week. Smaller lumps have since developed which my doctor is aware of and my doctor is also aware of the pain I get in my rib cage and shoulder blade when it last appeared. The only difference is that this pain has come back after my period and now occurs throughout the day instead of it only appearing at night.

What has recently developed is that I now have a numb cramp like feeling in my arm on the same side as the shoulder blade pain and although I chiefly get shoulder blade pain I also now get sensations of "crawling" or a "vague itch" in the area.

Can someone please tell me what's going on and is this now reason enough to seek medical advice sooner than Tuesday when my doctor is next open? Thanks.

:)
Hi! I sent my opinion in the Undiagnosed Community. Maybe you can get more information in this community! Good Luck!  JD1963