Spasms after knee replacement surgery
I had Total Knee Replacement surgery done on my left knee in January of 2005.  Shortly thereafter, I cracked my femur and started having severe knee spasms.  I was put in a straight brace and put on bed rest.  They then referred me to a neurologist who discovered a small tumor or lesion in the left side pf my brain.  Neurosurgeons said it was unrelated because it was on the left side of my brain and the spasms were on the left side of my body.  I did a seizure syudy, and I do not have seziures.  I am seeing a neurologist who has ruled out RLS, myclonus, and dystonia.  I have been on Clonazepam, neurontin, topomax, baclofen, etc.  I am currently being treated as if this was a psychosematic disorder, but that doen't seem to fit either.  My left leg has lost almpst all ROM - I have about 50 degrees if I push it.  I have spasms at night - my left leg tightens up so much that it shakes and it feels like something is trying to bend my knee in the opposite direction.  I have unexplained bruising around my knee from this.  When I walk during the day, my knee will tighten up, almost like a "jack in the box" feeling, until it either kicks straight out backwards or to the side.  They last up to a minute.  Sometimes they are so powerful they knock me over!  I have had a nerve conductivity test that came back normal.  Any ideas of what type of testing to do next, what could help me (medicine wise), or what is wrong with me?  If it helps, I have had previous trauma to my left knee as well.
I am having knee spasms, the second since my 27 November '07 surgery. T hey last for hours and leave me virtually immobile. I also have a curved spine, recently diagnosed as scoriosis.  What is causing the problem and what should I do to alleviate the discomfort?