Sudden Cracking
I started walking as a form of exercise since last Monday but yesterday my knees started cracking with every step i take. I was unable to walk yesterday because of the cracking and because i started to feel a slight pain. I have always had cracking joints since i was a kid but now its annoying me. I went to an orthopedic doctor when I was younger and after his exam he said i was fine.

The pain isn't there today but the cracking is still there though not as bad as yesterday. What do i do? Please help because i am now obese at 5feet 6inches weighing 205 lbs and need to exercise and the nutritionist told me the best thing for me now is to walk. The walking helps because i have since lost 5lbs but now i need help.
I am obese as well and noticed once i gained weight, I had cracking in my knees. Try changing your shoes or getting an insert. If you're going up or downhill, try not doing that. IF you're walking fast, try slowing down. I would recommend walking every other day if you have pain afterward and ice your knees to help with any possible swelling.
Thanks for the input, ill try your suggestions :)