Swollen Knee but no Pain
two days ago i had a sharp pain in my lower leg, it stayed for a few minutes and then went away. However, this is not the first time i get this sort of pain, it is a normal thing that comes and goes but is never persistent. But that same day i was very obsessive about it because i heard that leg pain could be one of bone cancer's symptoms and swelling as well. So i noticed a very slight swelling around my left knee which is barely noticeable unless you touch it and feel the difference between the two knees. However, i dont feel any pain in that area even when i squeeze it. My leg isn't really painful but it just feels heavy sometimes especially the lower part. We don't have good doctors here in Bahrain so I'm really worried.
hey i forgot to mention that i heard that swelling around the knee could be a bone cancer symptom so im worried.