Orthopedics Community
Swollen Knee but no Pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Swollen Knee but no Pain

two days ago i had a sharp pain in my lower leg, it stayed for a few minutes and then went away. However, this is not the first time i get this sort of pain, it is a normal thing that comes and goes but is never persistent. But that same day i was very obsessive about it because i heard that leg pain could be one of bone cancer's symptoms and swelling as well. So i noticed a very slight swelling around my left knee which is barely noticeable unless you touch it and feel the difference between the two knees. However, i dont feel any pain in that area even when i squeeze it. My leg isn't really painful but it just feels heavy sometimes especially the lower part. We don't have good doctors here in Bahrain so I'm really worried.
hey i forgot to mention that i heard that swelling around the knee could be a bone cancer symptom so im worried.