Swollen pinky finger/palm
About 2 months ago I woke up with a swollen pinky finger/palm.  It was red and warm to the touch.  I did not injure the finger or the palm in any way.  I saw my doctor who ruled out arthritis, infection or any broken bones.  I have been applying ice packs and taking anti inflammatories.  Nothing seems to help as the pinky is still swollen and hard to bend.  When I bend my pinky I get pain in the joint at the knuckle by the palm.

Welcome to the community.  My child had a very uncommon issue with her pinky similar to what you describe and ended up having RSD which is a pain complex syndrome .. initials stand for Reflex Sympathy Dystrophy I think also known as Complex Regional Pain Syndrome.

I would check with your doctor and/or get a 2nd opinion by a rheumy or ortho to rule this condition out.  Time is important if it's this uncommon condition.

Feel better -- and, please keep us posted.

C~