Synvisc Injection
Where can I get synvisc Injection in pune or mumbai & how much does it cost ?
I would call the nearest Orthopod, I have suffered for years, not knowing I has OA auntil I quit a 30 year job changes profeesions and feel in my drive. It became much worse. I tried EVERYTHING!!! Then I tried Celebrex and finally some  relief,a major break through then I made an appointment for a consult wtih an ortho, and he recomended synvisc but first gave me cortisone. What sweet relief. A month later I started the synvisc and I did round 2 , 2 days ago. I feel so much better. I can walk up and down steps much better, and walk better over all. It may not work for everyone. It may not work for me long. But I am taking the days I get until I have to do replacement. I heard many, many horror stories and I have to tell you, the injections are not bad at all. I drove home each time 70 miles and I am trilled I have done this. I will do it as needed for as long as I can