Aa
A
A
Close
Tendon Strains? Sore and stiff muscles too
I am 42 years old (not over weight / under weight for my hieght) and work about 30 hours per week as a waitress (14 hours of this time is being dishwasher). I have had standing/walking with some lifting jobs for well over 6 years for about 32 to 45 hours per week.  Lately I have been experiencing joint pain in my knees, elbows and sometimes in my wrists. This is accompanied by muscle stiffness/soreness in legs, arms and upper back. What I am doing is NOT new movements been at this waitress/dishwasher job for over a year.

My knees hurt the worse in the back and when squating.  If I kneel or stay squated for a little while straightening back up increase the total knee pain two folds. The back of my knee pain is made worse with pressure, such as sitting on a chair with the chair touching the back of them.

My elbows consentaly ach and hurt the worse when I first get up in the morning... most of time I sleep bent armed.
The pain is on the inside of the elbow with an occasional mild pain on the back side.

I am not noticing any joint swelling or redness.

I have tried ice yet does nothing. I have tried heat yet it does not help much either
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Orthopedics Community Resources