Thigh, back, and groin pain?
What is causing my thigh, back and groin pain?  Are there any excersises that I can do?

This discussion is related to R groin pain and numb leg.
   How are you? Pain, numbness and weakness in the thigh, groin, back, buttocks and leg are usually caused due to sciatica. Sciatica is pain resulting from irritation of the sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve is the largest nerve in the body and begins from nerve roots in the lumbar spinal cord in the low back and extends through the buttock area to send nerve endings down the lower limb. Causes include disc herniation, irritation of the nerve from adjacent bone, tumors, muscle, internal bleeding, infections, injury and other causes.
Usually physical exam and medical history help in making diagnosis. X-rays, films, and other tests, such as CAT scan or MRI scan and electromyogram, are used to further define causes of sciatica.

Treatments for sciatica include addressing the underlying cause, medications to relieve pain and inflammation and relax muscles, and physical therapy. Surgical procedures can sometimes be required for persisting sciatica that is caused by nerve compression at the lower spine.

Consult a orthopaedician and discuss the possible options.
All the best.