Orthopedics Community
Throbbing leg and feet pain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Throbbing leg and feet pain

I have been experiencing throbbing leg pain for a few days.  I have also been having pain in my feet, and heel.  I have had a couple of shots for my heel spurs, but now I have a cold throbbing sensation in my legs and my feet.  It feels like a charlie horse sensation.  Should I be concerned.
Related Discussions
Hello!

Go for an X-ray for a proper diagnosis of your feet pain.

Heel spurs and plantar fasciitis are treated by taking necessary preventive measures that decrease the associated inflammation and avoid  re injury. You can apply ice packs to reduce pain and inflammation. Anti inflammatory medications: such as ibuprofen can be taken orally to reduce the inflammation. As you have are already taken few steroid shots you can repeat then if they prove to be helpful. Orthotic devices or shoe inserts are used to take pressure off plantar spurs (donut-shaped insert) and heel lifts can reduce stress on the Achilles tendon to relieve painful spurs at the back of the heel. Similarly, sports running shoes with their soft, cushioned soles can be helpful in reducing irritation of inflamed tissues from both plantar fasciitis and heel spurs. Consider surgery as the last resort if your problem persists.

Take care!

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Orthopedics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank