Titan plate in humerus
Hello! My name is Eugene, i`m from Moscow and 21 years old, so sorry for my english :) 1 year ago, my humerus was broken and the radial nerve was damaged. The surgery was done: ostheosynthesys and nerve exploration. after 6 months my wrist and fingers began to work.
How do you think, is it really dangerous to remove the plate from the arm? i heard that in many countries plates are left if they are asymptomatic. But only in our Russia doctors recommend me to remove it despite the risk of radial nerve damaging. that`s why i`m here.
thank you!
Hi. First how are yiu n its ok i understand u clearly for me id serjest thst you keave it as it is and go to a provesionsll and dr that isnt russian no offence hun but if you lidten to yhem snd go n went ahead with whst theve said tou n told you snd you may incure n have msyjore problems hun do if it was me i would keave it as it is and ither go back to who snd were ever it was done and who fid the surgery as this fosnt sound like a simple little opp to me hun ok n i wouldnt chsnce it or take any risks. It hsve fstel consaqences hun ok hope thst has been of some help yo you keep me posted n let me now hiw your get on and eot they say ok hope u undetstand sll of what ive said n thsts ok for you im here for you anytime u need me ill slways be here to help sdvuce n surpport u in every way i csn im only to happy yo i love to fo it n i promise ill fo n give it snd you n otbers my best akwsys ok nice talking with n to you n thsnks gor coming to me im honetd msny thsnks hun u take care n remember ok.
sorry, i can not understand anything from your post because of strange words))) all the same thank you for answer!